At the beginning of the year Tracey & Matt, owners and directors of Indegu, took the decision to reach out and support businesses in a time when uncertainty radiates throughout many industries. Having a free monthly online training course to support the recovery of businesses in 2021 is designed to gain confidence and fill knowledge gaps for business owners.
After building their connections and network through Sterling Networks they wanted to create a series of business-critical topics each month that would be supported with a social media campaign to highlight the free amazing eLearning courses.
Working with the companies who created the content, the team of digital learning professionals used their industry experience to create cutting edge resources, producing effective and engaging online content to fit the objectives. These resources are fully responsive to work on desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
Jenni Henderson of Chrysalis Business Support who supplied the information for the month of October on Lead Generation and Processes said – “I was honoured and delighted to be asked by Tracey of Indegu to take part and share some great content for eLearning. They have not only offered a great opportunity for businesses in key topics to showcase what they do but a great free eLearning resource for anyone looking to work through and take their knowledge to the next level in key topics for business.”
Tracey Marlow-Jones, Founder and Director of Indegu Ltd explains “There’s no doubt that 2020 was a difficult year for everyone with businesses feeling the impact of coronavirus from day one. We wanted to help businesses make a fresh start in 2021 with a positive look to the future and to harness the power of online training is a perfect way to increase your skill set and support both a short term and long-term business strategy. We wanted to make sure all of our courses are free of charge so that all businesses can benefit from online training, anytime and anywhere. We appreciate the time that our subject experts supplied to help us create a range of useful topics.”
The full list of all the resources is below:
• Marketing Plans with Prime Mix Marketing: https://indegu-development.co.uk/januarymarketing/index.html#/
• Email Phishing – https://indegu-development.co.uk/februarymarketing/index.html#/
• Fundamentals of SEO: https://indegu-development.co.uk/marchmarketing/index.html#/
• Essential HR Documentation with Hill HR Consultancy: https://indegu-development.co.uk/aprilmarketing/index.html#/
• Supply Chain Management: https://indegu-development.co.uk/maymarketing/index.html#/
• Home working money savers and returning to the office with SW&A Accountants: https://indegu-development.co.uk/junemarketing/index.html#/
• Communicating Effectively within an Organisation: https://indegu-development.co.uk/julymarketing/index.html#/
• Grace Kelly Childhood Cancer Trust: https://indegu-development.co.uk/augustmarketing/index.html#/
• Mental health & emotional wellness: https://indegu-development.co.uk/septembermarketing/index.html#/
• Lead Generation, Systems & Processes with Chrysalis Business Support: https://indegu-development.co.uk/octobermarketing/index.html#/
• How social media can help your business grow with QBD: https://indegu-development.co.uk/novembermarketing/index.html#/
If you are interested in learning how to create your own course online then contact Tracey on Traceymj@indegu.co.uk for further information.