Sterling Magazine Advertising Card
Sterling Magazine is a dedicated digital magazine to promote Sterling Members only and share good news stories and updates from within the Sterling network.
The aim of the magazine is to bring the whole Sterling business community together, and to give members the opportunity to reach many different geographical areas they would otherwise not normally reach.
It is full of interesting and engaging content from across the areas where Sterling Networks, and Sterling Advance meetings are held and across a vast range of industries.
If you want to add your story or promote your business through Sterling Magazine, please see below for details or contact us on 01905 947150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To accompany the online Sterling Magazine we will also publish a Sterling Magazine e-newsletter sent to our network of Sterling members and registered emails.
In addition to our regular mailing lists, the magazine will be heavily marketed to all the Sterling Networks and Sterling Advance social media platforms, as well as our #Sterling BizHour every Tuesday from 1pm to 2pm.
There are three advertising opportunities in Sterling Magazine:
Sizes & Prices:
o Option 1: £250+VAT for single edition
o Option 2: £150+VAT per month for 3 months consecutive adverts
o Option 1: £75+VAT for single edition
o Option 2: £50+VAT per month for 3 months consecutive adverts
o Option 1 £50+Vat per single edition or
o Option 2: £40 + Vat per month for 3 months consecutive adverts
• Monthly – Every Month
• All Sterling Members across Worcestershire, the West Midlands, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Bristol, South West, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire & Berkshire. We are also launching 9 new groups this year so will be extending our reach to Exeter, Bath, Weston-Super-Mare, Taunton, Newbury & Cardiff.
• Artwork to be supplied complete
• Leaderboard and Footer Size 1280 x 200 pixels
• Box Size 700 x 700 pixels
• URL for your advert
• Artwork will be resized to optimum screen size. Larger formats are accepted but in the proper aspect ratio as the above.
• All artwork must be supplied in a JPG, GIF or SWF format. For animated banner adverts please use GIF format (maximum file size 150k). All images or artwork should be supplied at minimum 150dpi (dots per inch/resolution) and using the RGB colour mode.
• Artwork design if required can be quoted by a number of Sterling Networks members. Please use the Sterling Member zone to search for Graphic Designers.
Final copy deadline:
• 5pm on the last Friday of the month
• Please feel free to submit a press release/ good news story about your business to appear on the Sterling Magazine website. This must contain an image of min 700×393 pixels or any size as long as it’s 16:9 aspect ratio and content of 250-400 words.